Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
SilverFern Power Technologies is founded by a group of experts and entrepreneurs specialized in power automation and modern communications in 2013. The company concentrates on improving the visibility and efficiency in power system through utilization of Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analysis. SilverFern invests millions of US dollars in R&D every year. Tens of thousands of smart grid sensors have been successfully deployed in Ultra High Voltage (UHV) system and medium voltage distribution network for real-time monitoring, power quality analysis, assets performance management, equipment failure diagnosing，distribution fault anticipation based early warnings, and fault detection and location.
- 2019★ 100% accuracy of fault detection and location for hundreds of line faults during the Super Typhoon “Lekima” in the worldwide FCIs field operation PK organized by State Grids
★ SGS deployed in 600+ distribution substations
★ Wireless Current Sensor (WCS) deployed in 10+ UHVDC Projects
- 2018★ SGS deployed in 40+ distribution substations
★ Wireless Current Sensor (WCS) deployed in 9 UHVDC Projects
★ Recruiting international sales partners
- 2017★ SGS deployed in 20+ distribution substations
★ WCS deployed in 6 UHVDC Projects
★ Exhibited the best performance in the field trial competition for worldwide FCIs organized by State Grid
★ Won the first prize of Mobile Internet Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition of China
★ SGS Passed the 3rd party verification test at KETOP, a National Center for Quality Supervision & Testing of Relay Protection & Automation Equipment
- 2016★ Series B funding closed
★ SGS deployed in 14 distribution substations
★ WCS deployed in 3 UHVDC Projects
- 2015★ SGS field trial in the real distribution network of State Grid
★ WCS passed the verification test at EETI, a National Center for Quality Supervision and Test of Smart Grid Medium & High-voltage Assemblies
- 2014★ SGS passed the RTDS test at KETOP, a National Center for Quality Supervision & Testing of Relay Protection & Automation Equipment
- 2013★ Series A funding closed
★ Established with US$1M seed money from the founder team
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.